BRE License #00577218
Steve obtained his real estate license in 1976, specializing in Oakland, Berkeley, and Emeryville commercial properties. He formed LCB Associates in 1979 where he serves as President.
Steve is recognized as an expert in East Bay properties. He has brokered the sale of over 275 properties in Oakland, more than 25 properties in Berkeley, and more than 350 total properties. He has been involved in over 1,000 commercial lease transactions. LCB Associates currently manages 37 properties.
Steve is a current director and former chairperson of the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern Coastal California Better Business Bureau. He is a current member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He is also a former director of the Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Oakland Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service, and Lakeshore Avenue Business Improvement District.
Steve has experience in ownership and development of commercial properties. Steve currently owns or has partial ownership in 122,000 square feet of commercial properties, comprised of two retail/office buildings in Oakland, four retail/office buildings in Berkeley, and one office/flex building in Sacramento.
Following is a partial list of clients that Steve has worked within the capacity of broker, property manager, and consultant:
- United States General Services Administration
- Alameda Co. Transportation Authority
- Better Business Bureau
- C & H Development Company
- East Bay Community Foundation
- Former Oakland Mayor/Current California Governor Jerry Brown
- Harvest Properties
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Mowat, Mackie & Anderson LLP, CPAs
- Northern Trust Bank
- City of Oakland
- Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Oles Morrison
- Rubicon Point Partners
- The Swig Company
- Sylvan Learning Center
- The University of California, Office of the President & Treasurer
- Fournee Bakery
- UC Press
- Wells Fargo Bank
- KBS Realty Advisors
(510) 763.7016 x206 • Contact Steven